Important information regarding registrations:
1. All info must be filled in twice, both in Norwegian and English.
2. Join forces with you studio mates and make sure you write your address identically. If not you might end up listed in 7 different locations.
3. All text and image material should be in your profile by the 31st of December 2022 to make sure that you have all info available when the profiles are published and the jury is selecting the short list.
4. Visitor Program, Portfolio viewings & Guided tours
Remember to tick the boxes in your application to state whether or not you are interested in meeting with curators, showing your portfolio in our speed dating program or being a part of a guided tour. This is very important! If you don’t include this information, or fill out these forms properly you may be incorrectly assessed by our jury, or signed up for the wrong events.
5. Opening Hours from 12 noon-6 pm
When signing up for Oslo Open, you are committing to being present at your atelier on either Saturday 22nd of April or Sunday 23rd of April (Depending on wether your studio is east or west of the Akerselva river) between 12 noon and 6 pm. We plan our event around this mandatory attendance, so please respect the guidelines – and enjoy the festival!
If you have any problems with your online registration, or have questions on how to sign up please don’t hesitate to contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Did you participate in 2022 and wish to make changes in your existing profile? You can log in here
We will be accepting applications for Oslo Open 2023 from November 1st – December 1st 2022.