Pencil, ink, markers, acrylics and digital art
Guttestreker was created in late fall of 2015 and consists of Christoffer Kroge Christensen and Petter Malterud Grøndahl, both 29 years of age. We produce philosophical and political works that are meant to arouse an engagement with the viewer. We focus on exploring perspectives and telling stories using cultural, scientific and historical references to underpin the theme of the image. Each image has its own theme and the image itself is a discussion around the theme with several elements. The images should not exhort a message to be imprinted with the viewer, but rather initiate a thought process.
Member of NBK
Planned projects and exhibitions
Separate exhibition at FineArt Tjuvholmen within 2019
We will host the 3rd annual Underground exhibition, where we will present young talent within art and music from Norway and abroad.
2017 Course in drawing at Reidar Findsrud, Drøbak
2014-17 BA Art Direction, Westerdals Oslo ACT
2011-14 BA Retail Management, BI Nydalen
2010-13 BA Internatial Bussiness, Griffeth University
- First exhibition at Rotløs festival @ Rockefeller, Oslo
- Pop-up exhibition @ Himkok, Oslo
- Lyssky 1 @ Himkok with Julian Karlsen & Henrik Mikkelsgaard
- Solo exhibition @ Twisted Corner galleri og Rammemakeri
– Exhibition @Frysja Closing festival with Petter Richardsen Nordhagen, WET-kunst, Henrik & Julian
- Record cover design for NMGs Kamelen curated by Leo Ajkic
– Joined Oslonowhere.no online gallery
- Bachelor exhibition @ Westerdals Oslo ACT. (Art Direction)
Exhibition @ Lee Jeans, Torggata. Focus on the environment, all proceedings went to WWF.
- Opened our own gallery and studio in Frydenlundsgata 17, Oslo
- Designed the visual profile for Oslo Runway (Oslo Fashion Week)
– Exhibition @ Egertorget (curated by oslonowhere.no)
– Commercial for Microsoft Norway
- Exhibition and minifestival @ Trevarefabrikken, Henningsvær, Lofoten
- Exhibition @ Hells Angels Oslo, with Sverre Malling, Julian Karlsen, Axemax and Simen Langeland.
- Vibbefestival: Exhibition @ Rockefeller, Oslo
- Collectiv Oslo Art and Fashion Festival, Aker Brygge, Oslo
- Exhibition @ Maria Black, Oslo
- Christmas exhibition @ FineArt, Tjuvholmen, Oslo